Here to Join the NDIA today!
|NDIA is a non-profit, educational association representing
industry, government and all military services. Nearly
1,000 companies and 26,000 individuals build their businesses,
careers and the future of the industrial base through
NDIA membership. NDIA provides a forum for the interchange
of ideas and technology between government and industry.
It is in a key position to shape issues and influence
defense policies through its chapters and divisions covering
key facets of defense and is a 501(c)3 organization.
The mission of the Gulf Coast (GC) chapter is to support its members.
Membership defines the needs and goals of this chapter through
networking, sharing of information and socializing in positive
and enriching environments.
It also supports the national mission by:
- Providing legal and ethical forums for interchange between
government and industry.
- Promoting essential national security policies and programs
in public, industrial and governmental activities.
- Providing industry advice to government.
- Facilitating mutual understanding and working relationships
between government and industry.
- Providing leadership in technology and education related
to national defense.
Supporting economic strength through international competitiveness.